The key behind fundraising is that you need to remind people. I have stepped back a bit to see if the people who have promised to donate, will do it this week, but we just received another generous repeat donation. Now is the time to help out. Next week, I will be heavily reminding people about the birthday fundraiser, so if you're tired of hearing about it now and don't plan or don't want to donate, you might as well take a vacation from Fassinating Fassbender because we're going to make the £1000+ goal! I'm proud and very impressed with the amount we have raised thus far from only 25 people, but I know there are more who are able and willing to help out.
Remember these points:
- you can donate anonymously
- your donation amount can be hidden
- your donation will get an individual shout out @fassfass on Twitter
- you will be entered into an end of fundraiser raffle for a t-shirt and FF mug from Zazzle, or a Keep Calm t-shirt of your choice
- your name/alias will be submitted to Michael's management on April 2nd to inform them of the monies raised and who helped
- your donation is akin to signing a birthday card to Michael from Fassinating Fassbender
Thank you, and TGiFassy!